Are you under the age of 30 and have a minimum C symbol for matric maths or accounting?
BANKSETA and AAT(SA) are offering a bursary opportunity for unemployed matriculants:
Accounting Technician Qualification at NQF Level 4
Hand applications (your detailed cv and supporting documents) in at Lovedale College (King William’s Town), Education Services Building by 28 February 2016! or email to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries: 043 6040 703/751 or 011 621 6728.
Invitation to register on our Supplier Database
Lovedale TVET College invites all service providers who are interested to register to become Preferred Suppliers on the Lovedale TVET College Supplier Database.
All the existing registered service providers are also required to reapply to the college. Forms for the supplier database are available from 08:00 to 15:45 from the Supply Chain Management Offices, Headquarters, Lovedale TVET College, 1 Amatola Row, King William’s Town. Alternatively, click on the following link: Supplier Database Registration Form to download the form.
Suppliers need to submit the following supporting documents:
- Certified copies of Business Registration Certificate where applicable (mandatory).
- An original valid SARS Tax Clearance Certificate (mandatory) and VAT Registration Certificate where applicable.
- An original cancelled cheque and bank verification letter (mandatory)
- Any other relevant independent agency ratings, industry endorsements, accreditation
certificates where applicable, such as CIDB, PSIRA, HBRC and BBBEE Status Accredited.
- Certified copies of Identity documents of ALL Owners/Shareholders (mandatory)
Completed forms can be submitted to the Supply Chain Management Unit offices, for attention Mrs Maduba or Mr Makehle, in a sealed envelope marked “Lovedale Public TVET College Supplier Database Forms”.
The Supply Chain Management Unit Contact Details
Tel: 043 6040 731
Mr Makehle/Mrs Maduba
Tel: 043 6040 739