Important notice for all graduates:
If you have not yet received your letter of invitation to our Graduation Ceremony, please contact our Marketing and Communications Department urgently on (043) 6040 762 or visit the Marketing office at Lovedale King Campus, King William’s Town, Education Services building.
Please note due to unforeseen circumstances, our ceremony date and venue has changed to:
Date: 26 August 2016
Venue: Steve Biko Centre, Ginsberg, King William’s Town
Time: 8:00 (arrival for graduates)
Please find lists of qualifying students:
National N6 Certificate & Diploma recipients
National N3 recipients
National Certificate Vocational recipients
Invitation to register on our Supplier Database
Lovedale TVET College invites all service providers who are interested to register to become Preferred Suppliers on the Lovedale TVET College Supplier Database.
All the existing registered service providers are also required to reapply to the college. Forms for the supplier database are available from 08:00 to 15:45 from the Supply Chain Management Offices, Headquarters, Lovedale TVET College, 1 Amatola Row, King William’s Town. Alternatively, click on the following link: Supplier Database Registration Form to download the form.
Suppliers need to submit the following supporting documents:
- Certified copies of Business Registration Certificate where applicable (mandatory).
- An original valid SARS Tax Clearance Certificate (mandatory) and VAT Registration Certificate where applicable.
- An original cancelled cheque and bank verification letter (mandatory)
- Any other relevant independent agency ratings, industry endorsements, accreditation
certificates where applicable, such as CIDB, PSIRA, HBRC and BBBEE Status Accredited.
- Certified copies of Identity documents of ALL Owners/Shareholders (mandatory)
Completed forms can be submitted to the Supply Chain Management Unit offices, for attention Mrs Maduba or Mr Makehle, in a sealed envelope marked “Lovedale Public TVET College Supplier Database Forms”.
The Supply Chain Management Unit Contact Details
Tel: 043 6040 731
Mr Makehle/Mrs Maduba
Tel: 043 6040 739