Our applications for 2017 will open on 1 September 2016.
How to apply:
- Download our application form here Application_Form_Lovedale_2017
- Fill and complete the document and all necessary documents
- Send to us via registered mail OR hand deliver before 30 September 2016 to the campus to which you wish to apply to.
- The college will contact you regarding your status at least one to two weeks after the closing date.
To check your application status, please contact the relevant campus via telephone.
Important notice for all graduates:
Due to extremely high student numbers our ceremony dates have changed to:
1 September 2016 : NCV, N3 and Merit Awards
2 September 2016: N6 Certificates, Diplomas
Venue: Steve Biko Centre, Ginsberg, King William’s Town
Time: 8:00 (arrival for graduates)
Change of dates does not mean that you will be allowed to the ceremony if you have not RSVPed. Closing date for RSVP’s was 5 August 2016. No new RSVP’s will be allowed after 19 August 2016.
Please find lists of qualifying students:
National N6 Certificate & Diploma recipients
National N3 recipients
National Certificate Vocational recipients
Invitation to register on our Supplier Database
Lovedale TVET College invites all service providers who are interested to register to become Preferred Suppliers on the Lovedale TVET College Supplier Database.
All the existing registered service providers are also required to reapply to the college. Forms for the supplier database are available from 08:00 to 15:45 from the Supply Chain Management Offices, Headquarters, Lovedale TVET College, 1 Amatola Row, King William’s Town. Alternatively, click on the following link: Supplier Database Registration Form to download the form.
Suppliers need to submit the following supporting documents:
- Certified copies of Business Registration Certificate where applicable (mandatory).
- An original valid SARS Tax Clearance Certificate (mandatory) and VAT Registration Certificate where applicable.
- An original cancelled cheque and bank verification letter (mandatory)
- Any other relevant independent agency ratings, industry endorsements, accreditation
certificates where applicable, such as CIDB, PSIRA, HBRC and BBBEE Status Accredited.
- Certified copies of Identity documents of ALL Owners/Shareholders (mandatory)
Completed forms can be submitted to the Supply Chain Management Unit offices, for attention Mrs Maduba or Mr Makehle, in a sealed envelope marked “Lovedale Public TVET College Supplier Database Forms”.
The Supply Chain Management Unit Contact Details
Tel: 043 6040 731
Mr Makehle/Mrs Maduba
Tel: 043 6040 739