APPLICATIONS FOR 2014 (SECOND INTAKE) ARE NOW OPEN!
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE IN VARIOUS COURSES FOR OUR SECOND SEMESTER
National N4-N6 Certificates (NATED REPORT 191)
- Grade 12 certificate or equivalent qualification
1) Download our application form here Lovedale Application Form 2014 or collect from your nearest campus
2) Return the form via hand delivery or mail to the Alice Campus on from16 July – 21 July 2014
For enquiries contact Alice Campus – Tel: 040 653 1171/2
Fee Structure is provided on the link below:
FULL TIME CLASS FEE STRUCTURE 2014
NOTICE TO ALL LOVEDALE STUDENTS, PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS, PARENTS AND GUARDIANS
DHET FET BURSARY SCHEME 2014
Lovedale Public FET College hereby informs all prospective students, parents and guardians that the Department of Higher Education and Training Further Education and Training (DHET FET) bursary budget is allocated to the College to assist with tuition, accommodation and transport costs of qualifying students. The College therefore has only limited funds for bursaries, according to the amount allocated by the DHET. Lovedale is not in a position to award bursaries to all students. This is communicated to students when application forms are issued out during registration period.
- It is not garanteed that all students who apply for a bursary will be awarded one
- DHET Bursary guidlines are followed when awarding bursaries
- 80%/20% rule applies
- 80% Class attendance is required
Lovedale Public FET College adheres strictly to the Department of Higher Education and Training Bursary Scheme guidelines and no deviations with regard to budget or qualifying criteria can be made
INVITATION TO REGISTER ON THE SUPPLIER DATABASE OF LOVEDALE PUBLIC FET COLLEGE
Lovedale Public FET College invites all services providers who are interested to register to become Preferred Suppliers on the Lovedale Public FET College Supplier Database.
All the existing registered service providers are also required to reapply to the college. Forms for the supplier database are available from 08:00 to 15:45 from the Supply Chain Manager, Finance Office, Headquarters, Lovedale Public FET College, Amatola Row, King William’s Town, telephone number (043) 604 0702. Alternatively, click on the following link: Supplier Database Application Form to download the form.
Suppliers need to submit the following supporting documents:
Original copy of the valid Tax Clearance Certificate
- Proof of company registration CK1 (where applicable)
- Company profile
- Copies of identification documents of the shareholders/directors of the company
- Potential suppliers are required to disclose their BBBEE (Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment) credentials.
Completed forms can be submitted to the Supply Chain Management Unit offices, for attention Mrs Maduba or Mr Makehle, in a sealed envelope marked “Lovedale Public FET College Supplier Database Forms”.