APPLICATIONS FOR 2014 ARE NOW OPEN!
APPLICATIONS DATES: 14 OCTOBER TO 22 NOVEMBER 2013
HOW TO APPLY:
1) Download our application form here Lovedale Application Form 2014 or collect from your nearest campus
2) Return the form via hand delivery or mail to the campus where you wish to apply to on or before 22 November 2013
3) The college will contact you via sms or telephonically to notify you of when you are to write a placement test for the purpose of assessing your career interests (allow for at least two weeks after returning your form)
NOTICE TO ALL LOVEDALE STUDENTS, PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS, PARENTS AND GUARDIANS
DHET FET BURSARY SCHEME 2013
Lovedale Public FET College hereby informs all students, prospective students, parents and guardians that a Department of Higher Education and Training Further Education and Training (DHET FET) bursary budget is allocated to the College to assist with tuition, accommodation and transport costs of qualifying students. The College therefore has only limited funds for bursaries, according to the amount allocated by the DHET. Lovedale is not in a position to award bursaries to all students. This is communicated to students when application forms are issued. It is unfortunately not true that bursaries are awarded to all students who apply for them.
The DHET Bursary Scheme requires all colleges to conduct a means test to determine whether a student is needy or not. The financial status of a student is NOT the only criterion used to determine whether a student’s bursary application will be successful. Academic performance is also a criterion which is expressed in the bursary guidelines provided by the DHET.
Lovedale Public FET College adheres strictly to the Department of Higher Education and Training Bursary Scheme guidelines and no deviations with regard to budget or qualifying criteria can be made
This notice was also placed in the Daily Dispatch of 11 July 2013
INVITATION TO REGISTER ON THE SUPPLIER DATABASE OF LOVEDALE PUBLIC FET COLLEGE
Lovedale Public FET College invites all services providers who are interested to register to become Preferred Suppliers on the Lovedale Public FET College Supplier Database.
All the existing registered service providers are also required to reapply to the college. Forms for the supplier database are available from 08:00 to 15:45 from the Supply Chain Manager, Finance Office, Headquarters, Lovedale Public FET College, Amatola Row, King William’s Town, telephone number (043) 604 0702. Alternatively, click on the following link: Supplier Database Application Form to download the form.
Suppliers need to submit the following supporting documents:
Original copy of the valid Tax Clearance Certificate
- Proof of company registration CK1 (where applicable)
- Company profile
- Copies of identification documents of the shareholders/directors of the company
- Potential suppliers are required to disclose their BBBEE (Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment) credentials.
Completed forms can be submitted to the Supply Chain Management Unit offices, for attention Mrs Maduba or Ms Kolpati, in a sealed envelope marked “Lovedale Public FET College Supplier Database Forms”. The closing date is 31 October 2012.