APPLICATIONS FOR 2015 are now OPEN!
King Campus Admin Building
1) Download our application form here Application Form 2015 or collect from your nearest campus
2) Return the form via hand delivery or mail to the relevant Campus by not later than 21 November 2014
For enquiries contact Marketing – Tel: 043 604 0762 or email: email@example.com
Fee Structure is provided on the link below:
FULL TIME CLASS FEE STRUCTURE 2014
NOTICE TO ALL LOVEDALE STUDENTS, PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS, PARENTS AND GUARDIANS
Bursary Application Forms are now available in all campuses, thebursary application closing date is 10 December 2014. Hurry up and get your application form today!
DHET Bursary Guidlines are provided in the below link:
2015 DHET TVET College Bursary Scheme Rules and Guidelines
DHET TVET BURSARY SCHEME 2015
Lovedale Public TVET College hereby informs all prospective students, parents and guardians that the Department of Higher Education and Training Further Education and Training (DHET TVET) bursary budget is allocated to the College to assist with tuition, accommodation and transport costs of qualifying students. The College therefore has only limited funds for bursaries, according to the amount allocated by the DHET. Lovedale is not in a position to award bursaries to all students. This is communicated to students when application forms are issued out during registration period.
- It is not guaranteed that all students who apply for a bursary will be awarded one
- DHET Bursary guidlines are followed when awarding bursaries
- 80%/20% rule applies
- 80% Class attendance is required
Lovedale Public TVET College adheres strictly to the Department of Higher Education and Training Bursary Scheme guidelines and no deviations with regard to budget or qualifying criteria can be made
INVITATION TO REGISTER ON THE SUPPLIER DATABASE OF LOVEDALE PUBLIC TVET COLLEGE
Lovedale Public TVET College invites all services providers who are interested to register to become Preferred Suppliers on the Lovedale Public TVET College Supplier Database.
All the existing registered service providers are also required to reapply to the college. Forms for the supplier database are available from 08:00 to 15:45 from the Supply Chain Manager, Finance Office, Headquarters, Lovedale Public TVET College, Amatola Row, King William’s Town, telephone number (043) 604 0702. Alternatively, click on the following link: Supplier Registration Forms to download the form.
Suppliers need to submit the following supporting documents:
Original copy of the valid Tax Clearance Certificate
- Proof of company registration CK1 (where applicable)
- Company profile
- Copies of identification documents of the shareholders/directors of the company
- Potential suppliers are required to disclose their BBBEE (Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment) credentials.
Completed forms can be submitted to the Supply Chain Management Unit offices, for attention Mrs Maduba or Mr Makehle, in a sealed envelope marked “Lovedale Public TVET College Supplier Database Forms”.