The Department of Roads and Public Works (DRPW) is contributing towards skills development by providing Technical Vocational, Education and Training (TVET) and University students with opportunities to participate in the experiential learning in various occupational and related skills areas.
Apply to study at Lovedale College in 2016
King Campus Admin Building
Applications open Monday, 28 September 2015.
How to apply:
- Visit any Lovedale TVET College campus to get the 2016 application form; or alternatively, you can download the application form on the following link: Application Form 2016
- Send your application form back to the campus to which you have applied for by 27 November 2015.
- You will be notified via sms/telephonically of your application status on or before 27 November 2015.
- Applicants may be required to write a placement test on 11 December 2015.
Closing date for applications: Friday, 20 November 2015.
NOTICE TO ALL LOVEDALE STUDENTS, PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS, PARENTS AND GUARDIANS
Lovedale TVET College Student Bursary Policy: DHET TVET College Bursary Scheme
DHET Bursary Guidlines are provided in the below link:
2015 DHET TVET College Bursary Scheme Rules and Guidelines
DHET TVET BURSARY SCHEME 2015
Lovedale Public TVET College hereby informs all prospective students, parents and guardians that the Department of Higher Education and Training Further Education and Training (DHET TVET) bursary budget is allocated to the College to assist with tuition, accommodation and transport costs of qualifying students. The College therefore has only limited funds for bursaries, according to the amount allocated by the DHET. Lovedale is not in a position to award bursaries to all students. This is communicated to students when application forms are issued out during registration period.
- It is not guaranteed that all students who apply for a bursary will be awarded one
- DHET Bursary guidlines are followed when awarding bursaries
- 80%/20% rule applies
- 80% Class attendance is required
Lovedale Public TVET College adheres strictly to the Department of Higher Education and Training Bursary Scheme guidelines and no deviations with regard to budget or qualifying criteria can be made
INVITATION TO REGISTER ON THE SUPPLIER DATABASE OF LOVEDALE PUBLIC TVET COLLEGE
Lovedale Public TVET College invites all services providers who are interested to register to become Preferred Suppliers on the Lovedale Public TVET College Supplier Database.
All the existing registered service providers are also required to reapply to the college. Forms for the supplier database are available from 08:00 to 15:45 from the Supply Chain Manager, Finance Office, Headquarters, Lovedale Public TVET College, Amatola Row, King William’s Town, telephone number (043) 604 0702. Alternatively, click on the following link: Supplier Registration Forms to download the form.
Suppliers need to submit the following supporting documents:
Original copy of the valid Tax Clearance Certificate
- Proof of company registration CK1 (where applicable)
- Company profile
- Copies of identification documents of the shareholders/directors of the company
- Potential suppliers are required to disclose their BBBEE (Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment) credentials.
Completed forms can be submitted to the Supply Chain Management Unit offices, for attention Mrs Maduba or Mr Makehle, in a sealed envelope marked “Lovedale Public TVET College Supplier Database Forms”.