This division of the college aims to provide the necessary support to registered students to enable them to reach their academic goals. Support is provided in the areas of emotional support and counselling, physical leadership and student placement.
The following areas are key:
- Career guidance, life skills and health and wellness programmes
- Exit support (exit workshops relating how to prepare a CV, professionalism in the work place etc.)
- Extra-curricular activities such as sport, arts and culture etc.
- Facilitates funding and awards assistive devices and support for disabled students.
- Job placement
- Student Code of Conduct
- Student Support Services
- Work Based Experience (WBE) and student placement