To be a college of excellence to deliver vocationally skilled professionals as required by the economy.
To produce high quality products and have a visible impact on social and economic development by:
- offering programmes of international standard, through the formation of strong linkages with key stakeholders and focusing on the holistic development of learners; and
- being a well-capacitated, accessible, credible, and self-sustaining TVET College, with flexible and dynamic programmes which are responsive to the needs of the community, public and private sectors.
- Professional integrity and good work ethics
- Culture of teaching and learning
- Culture of performance management and team work
- Staff development and holistic development of learners
- Respect for and promotion of cultural diversity
- Democratic principles
- Sound labour and human relation policies
- Mutual understanding and respect for each other
- Easy access to and flow of information
- Occupational health and safety guidelines.